£400 – £1,900
What are Full Dentures?
Dentures are a designed dental prosthetic used on patients who are missing teeth. This enables users to not only feel more confident with a new smile, but it also allows patients to eat and speak without difficulty.
Dentures provide an inexpensive bespoke resolution that can boost confidence and self-image with no surgery. Missing teeth can cause low self-esteem and affect the quality of life.
We construct full dentures on a removable acrylic base that sits over the gums. We build acrylic teeth onto the plate to provide a natural-looking replacement for all the original teeth.
Why choose Full Dentures?
• Provide a confidence boost for those unhappy with their smile appearance.
• Gives back the ability to chew food once again.
• Correct a bite and prevent leaning or tilting from other teeth.
• Reduce the chances of gum disease caused by bacteria trapped in the gap.
• The Denture supports cheeks and lips to avoid face deformation.
Are dentures painful?
Dentures may feel uncomfortable and loose while your mouth adjusts and it’s not unusual to experience soreness throughout this period. As your mouth begins to accept the plate these problems should subside, but you should seek advice from your dentist if pain continues.
Book your dental consultation in one of our practices:
Learn more about procedures and steps
Elouise Mitchell Testimonial | Invisalign Journey | Teeth Whitening | Smile Makeover
Katie Champ Testimonial | Smile Makeover | Composite Bonding | Synergy Dental Clinic
Holly Hagan Testimonial - Synergy Dental Clinic - Veneers
INVISALIGN REVIEW!! Annam Ahmad - Synergy Dental Clinic
Just about anyone over the age of 18. You don’t have to belong to a private dental plan. You don’t even have to be a regular visitor at Synergy Dental.
You can use the loan to pay for most dental work, but it’s particularly suited to more costly private treatments, such as dental implants, orthodontic, aesthetic, or cosmetic work.
If you’re not sure whether it’s right for your treatment, please ask your dentist.
Typically between £500 and £25,000 depending on the course of the treatment. This will be subject to an “on-the-spot” credit check.
Most patients’ applications are approved there and then, so you can go ahead and schedule treatment immediately.
Much like any other loan, you repay it in affordable monthly payments over an agreed term. These payments are collected by Direct Debit.
Once you’ve agreed on a course of treatment and a cost with your dentist, we’ll make the credit application on your behalf. As soon as the credit check is complete and the loan process, you’ll receive written confirmation from the credit provider. Simple as that!
We are working with one of the most respected credit providers in the business. Ask your dentist for details.
You can apply for an interest-free loan for each course of treatment, subject to the usual credit check.
For anyone considering using our interest-free loan facility to fund their private dental treatment, the benefits are clear.
- You get the treatment you want, a treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better.
- You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a period that suits you.
- Because it’s interest-free, our 0% loan can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans. It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit. To discuss the benefits in more detail, speak to your dentist or one of the practice staff.