Enlighten Teeth Whitening System
Guaranteed long-lasting whitening results and low sensitivity.
Enlighten is a 2-week treatment (for 95% of patients) and guarantees a B1 shade for 98% of cases. Patients are given a treatment kit to take home and apply for 2 weeks every night, followed by a final visit to the dentist at the end of that period.
What’s in the box:
- Custom made Enlighten patented whitening trays.
- Initial Enlighten Toothpaste to prepare teeth for whitening.
- Followed by 2 weeks home kit.
- Clear syringe-10% Carbamide Peroxide (keep in the fridge).
- Blue syringe -16% Carbamide Peroxide (keep in the fridge).
Q. How do I maintain my teeth white after the treatment has ended?
A. All you have to do is keep up with a simple at-home top-up regime. Top up 1 night every 2 months in the first year, 1 night every 3 months in the second year and then 1 night every 6 months from then on.
Q. What do I do if I get sensitivity?
A. There are a couple of things you can try yourself at home; start by trying the desensitising swabs provided in the kit. If that doesn’t alleviate the sensitivity much, then put a pea-sized amount of the Tooth Serum in the trays (like you do with the gels) and wear them for about 30 mins at a different time to the whitening.
Q. Can it damage the teeth if done for longer than 2 weeks?
A. Not at all. Apart from some sensitivity, no damage can happen (as long as you follow your dentist’s instructions).
Book your dental consultation in one of our practices:
Learn more about procedures and steps
Just about anyone over the age of 18. You don’t have to belong to a private dental plan. You don’t even have to be a regular visitor at Synergy Dental.
You can use the loan to pay for most dental work, but it’s particularly suited to more costly private treatments, such as dental implants, orthodontic, aesthetic, or cosmetic work.
If you’re not sure whether it’s right for your treatment, please ask your dentist.
Typically between £500 and £25,000 depending on the course of the treatment. This will be subject to an “on-the-spot” credit check.
Most patients’ applications are approved there and then, so you can go ahead and schedule treatment immediately.
Much like any other loan, you repay it in affordable monthly payments over an agreed term. These payments are collected by Direct Debit.
Once you’ve agreed on a course of treatment and a cost with your dentist, we’ll make the credit application on your behalf. As soon as the credit check is complete and the loan process, you’ll receive written confirmation from the credit provider. Simple as that!
We are working with one of the most respected credit providers in the business. Ask your dentist for details.
You can apply for an interest-free loan for each course of treatment, subject to the usual credit check.
For anyone considering using our interest-free loan facility to fund their private dental treatment, the benefits are clear.
- You get the treatment you want, a treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better.
- You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a period that suits you.
- Because it’s interest-free, our 0% loan can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans. It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit. To discuss the benefits in more detail, speak to your dentist or one of the practice staff.