Valplast® Flexible Dentures
What is Valplast® Denture?
Valplast® Dentures are an alternative to other solutions for missing teeth on your upper or lower arch. Fixed solutions, like dental bridging or implants, are not for every patient and this can be for a variety of reasons.
What is Valplast® made of?
We made flexible dentures using a pressure-injected nylon base, which allows the denture to move more freely than dentures using acrylic or metal. In effect, this allows the dentures to be more lightweight and comfortable for the mouth.
How is Valplast® different?
The major difference between Valplast® dentures and conventional dentures is the material we made them from. Conventional dentures are usually from either acrylic or metal, which can take some time to get used to. A patient who uses conventional dentures will need to learn how to hold the dentures in place with their cheek and tongue. This can be a hindrance for many people. Instead, Valplast® denture will cling to the gums to provide a tighter fit.
With flexible amyloplast® dentures, they are more of a comfortable fit. They also keep cost-effectiveness, which is a big factor in many patient’s choices. With fixed surgical methods, the price can sometimes be higher.
Clean Dental Appliance Regularly
To Keep Your Appliance Looking And Feeling Like New, Please Follow These Simple Directions:
- Rinse your appliance under running water. Loose particles can be removed with the use of a specially designed Denture Brush. Ordinary toothbrushes should not be used, these may scratch the surface of your appliance.
- Soak your appliance in Val-Clean® Denture Cleanser for 10-15 minutes daily. You may also soak your appliance overnight 3 times a week for effective cleaning.
- Enhanced cleaning may be achieved with the use of a vibrating denture bath such as the Denture Sonic or Denture Spa.
- Your dental appliance should remain hydrated when you are not wearing it. Store your appliance in the Val-Clean® solution or plain water whenever it is not being worn.
- Remember to brush your natural teeth and gums regularly as directed by your dentist.
Book your dental consultation in one of our practices:
Learn more about procedures and steps
Elouise Mitchell Testimonial | Invisalign Journey | Teeth Whitening | Smile Makeover
Katie Champ Testimonial | Smile Makeover | Composite Bonding | Synergy Dental Clinic
Holly Hagan Testimonial - Synergy Dental Clinic - Veneers
INVISALIGN REVIEW!! Annam Ahmad - Synergy Dental Clinic
Just about anyone over the age of 18. You don’t have to belong to a private dental plan. You don’t even have to be a regular visitor at Synergy Dental.
You can use the loan to pay for most dental work, but it’s particularly suited to more costly private treatments, such as dental implants, orthodontic, aesthetic, or cosmetic work.
If you’re not sure whether it’s right for your treatment, please ask your dentist.
Typically between £500 and £25,000 depending on the course of the treatment. This will be subject to an “on-the-spot” credit check.
Most patients’ applications are approved there and then, so you can go ahead and schedule treatment immediately.
Much like any other loan, you repay it in affordable monthly payments over an agreed term. These payments are collected by Direct Debit.
Once you’ve agreed on a course of treatment and a cost with your dentist, we’ll make the credit application on your behalf. As soon as the credit check is complete and the loan process, you’ll receive written confirmation from the credit provider. Simple as that!
We are working with one of the most respected credit providers in the business. Ask your dentist for details.
You can apply for an interest-free loan for each course of treatment, subject to the usual credit check.
For anyone considering using our interest-free loan facility to fund their private dental treatment, the benefits are clear.
- You get the treatment you want, a treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better.
- You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a period that suits you.
- Because it’s interest-free, our 0% loan can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans. It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit. To discuss the benefits in more detail, speak to your dentist or one of the practice staff.