Full Same Day Implants
£9,995 – £28,000
Why Choose Synergy?
Prices start from £10,000 for both Jaws
For just £20, we provide you with a full examination, two x-rays, a scale (if required) and your comprehensive dental implant consultation.
Free CT scan worth £250, which is a 3D view to establishing bone levels to see if you’re suitable for implants.
0% interest-free finance available! We work closely with the best credit companies in the U.K.
Learn more about procedures and steps
Just about anyone over the age of 18. You don’t have to belong to a private dental plan. You don’t even have to be a regular visitor at Synergy Dental.
You can use the loan to pay for most dental work, but it’s particularly suited to more costly private treatments, such as dental implants, orthodontic, aesthetic, or cosmetic work.
If you’re not sure whether it’s right for your treatment, please ask your dentist.
Typically between £500 and £25,000 depending on the course of the treatment. This will be subject to an “on-the-spot” credit check.
Most patients’ applications are approved there and then, so you can go ahead and schedule treatment immediately.
Much like any other loan, you repay it in affordable monthly payments over an agreed term. These payments are collected by Direct Debit.
Once you’ve agreed on a course of treatment and a cost with your dentist, we’ll make the credit application on your behalf. As soon as the credit check is complete and the loan process, you’ll receive written confirmation from the credit provider. Simple as that!
We are working with one of the most respected credit providers in the business. Ask your dentist for details.
You can apply for an interest-free loan for each course of treatment, subject to the usual credit check.
For anyone considering using our interest-free loan facility to fund their private dental treatment, the benefits are clear.
- You get the treatment you want, a treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better.
- You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a period that suits you.
- Because it’s interest-free, our 0% loan can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans. It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit. To discuss the benefits in more detail, speak to your dentist or one of the practice staff.
Click image to go to the Smile Gallery
All our dentists have received training in Implantology and Dr Zuber Bagasi who is our Head Implantologist, trains and mentors, other dentists, on Implants too.
Getting sick of your dentures?
- Shifting, slipping, and chatter are removed from the equation
- The speech is not affected, as with regular dentures
- You can bite/chew as you would with natural teeth
- You can enjoy your favourite foods again especially if you miss eating steak!
- You will have improved comfort, security, and confidence especially when talking to friends and family
- Your ability to taste may improve as we have noticed in some cases
- Help to minimise bone loss and avoid that saggy face appearance
- Look attractive as teeth play a major role in first impressions
- Simply enjoy life the way you should and deserve to
Dental implants can help to improve your overall quality of life.
- Help to prevent bone loss
- Allow you to bite and chew naturally
- Allow you to enjoy your favourite foods again
- Help to improve your eating habits
- Help keep other teeth in position
- Allow you to speak naturally and feel like yourself
- Help you to feel more attractive
- Provide a permanent solution for missing teeth
- Simply help you enjoy life to the fullest
Step One: Consultation
In your initial consultation, you will receive a detailed examination of your mouth, face, and medical and social history. You may also be eligible to have a CT scan taken if required. X-rays are also available for those who wouldn’t need a CT scan. All of this is £20.00 under Synergy’s private band 1. A final report will be sent across to you within 48 hours. You must approve this before further treatment is carried out.
Step Two: Consent
This stage is very important, as we will always give you the time to consider whether you’re happy to continue with the proposed treatment. We will then book a separate, complimentary appointment with your dentist. This gives you the opportunity to ask any question or make your dentist aware of any concerns you might have. We are pioneers in digital dentistry. As such, we will plan the surgery using a digital CT scan. This will provide the surgeon with a replica template of your jaw, allowing them to position the implant precisely. This is called ‘digital CT-guided surgery’*.
Step Three: Surgery Date
Assuming you and your dentist have agreed to go-ahead, the surgical appointment will be booked. The surgery may require either local anaesthetic or sedation; this will depend on your dentist’s recommendation and the complexity of the surgery. Along with a teeth extraction or bone grafting if necessary, the treatment will offer temporary teeth (either dentures or temporary bridges) meaning each patient will have the opportunity to leave their surgical appointment with new teeth. It will take approximately 3 months for your implants to heal. During this time, your dentist will review you several times in order to monitor the healing process.
Step Four: Permeant teeth construction
Soon after the implants have healed, a special appointment will be booked to discuss refining and constructing your permeant teeth. You will be able to fully customise the final shape, size, and colour of your permeant teeth.
Stage Five: After Care
With the single-biggest reason for implant failure being lack of aftercare, Synergy strives for excellence in this area. You will receive regular 3-month check-ups, involving x-rays, cleaning, and maintenance. This will ensure the longevity of the prosthetic and make sure your mouth is consistently kept healthy. * We will only use CT-guided surgery if your dentist believes it will help avoid unnecessary trauma during and after surgery.