Dr Altaf is a self-proclaimed tech geek! He goes as far as to say if dentistry didn’t work out for him, he may have tried to start up his own small tech company! Luckily dentistry did work out for him, though, because he’s been fixing people’s smiles for 6 years now.
He gained his qualification from Trinity College Dublin, and he now works from our Preston practice as Head Dentist. He chose to become a dentist primarily to help fix his patients’ smiles so that they can feel as confident as possible. Also, he aims to achieve predictable and stable treatment for each one of his patients.
Dr Altaf is an extremely charitable person. In his spare time, he regularly leads trips to refugee camps around the world with the Refugee Crisis Foundation (RCF). While doing this, he also provides free dental treatment to vulnerable people who, otherwise, wouldn’t have had access to necessary dental care.
Dr Altaf’s qualifications include:
- MJDF Cert Imp
Experience includes: Oral Surgery Experience
• Single and multiple Unit Implants
• Full Arch Rehabilitation using DentalImplant Treatment
• Same Day Fixed Dental Implant Treatment
• Bone augmentation and Block Grafting
• PRP treatment
• IV SedationRestorative Experience
• Advanced restorative treatments
• Management of tooth wear cases
• Inman Aligners