Bilal is currently a practicing dentist at our Bury surgery. He qualified as a dentist from King’s College London, and he has been helped his patients ever since. He enjoys the hands-on nature of the role and well as meeting and getting to know each and every one of his patients personally.
As well as working tirelessly as a dentist, Bilal sees the importance of keeping physically active and in shape. After your consultation, he might even give you some expert tips for health and fitness!
Fitting in with the theme of physical fitness, Bilal is also known for running the London Marathon. He raised many for a charity called Operation Smile, who carry out cleft lip and palate treatments for children in developing countries. When he isn’t running marathons for charity or keeping in shape, Bilal enjoys a few notes on the piano or throwing some MMA moves.
Experience includes: Oral Surgery Experience
• Single and multiple Unit Implants
• Full Arch Rehabilitation using DentalImplant Treatment
• Same Day Fixed Dental Implant Treatment
• Bone augmentation and Block Grafting
• PRP treatment
• IV SedationRestorative Experience
• Advanced restorative treatments
• Management of tooth wear cases
• Inman Aligners