Bilal is currently a practicing dentist at our Bury surgery. He qualified as a dentist from King’s College London, and he has been helping his patients ever since. He enjoys the hands-on nature of the role as well as meeting and getting to know each and every one of his patients personally.
Professionally he has been mentored by our very own award-winning Dr. Zuber Bagasi in Dental Implant treatment. Bilal has also worked alongside the award-winning Dr. Monik Vasant.
As well as working tirelessly as a dentist, Bilal sees the importance of keeping physically active and in shape. After your consultation, he might even give you some expert tips for health and fitness!
Fitting in with the theme of physical fitness, Bilal is also known for running the London Marathon. He raised money for a charity called Operation Smile, which carry out the cleft lip and palate treatments for children in developing countries. When he isn’t running marathons for charity or keeping in shape, Bilal enjoys a few notes on the piano or throwing some MMA moves.
• Management of nervous patients
Oral Surgery Experience
• Single and multiple Unit Implants
• Full Arch Rehabilitation using Dental Implant Treatment
• Same Day Fixed Dental Implant Treatment
• Bone augmentation and Block Grafting
• Advanced restorative treatments
• Teeth whitening
• Composite bonding
• Dentures/ Crowns/ Bridges/ Veneers
• Management of tooth wear cases