Dr.Karim Rachidi is the Head Dentist at Synergy Dental Clinic in Blackburn. Karim obtained his Diploma of Dental surgeon from the Lebanese University in 2011. He then went on to gain his Postgraduate Diploma in Oral Biology in 2012 and then finally his Postgraduate Diploma in Periodontology and Implantology in 2014.
Karim`s special interest lies in Implantology, Cosmetic Dentistry, Smile Makeovers, and Periodontology. Karim is passionate about dentistry and he is dedicated to providing high quality, modern dentistry.
Karim currently trains and mentors new implant Surgeons in the field of Dental Implants and Bone Grafting. Karim also teaches Restorative and Dental Implants within the Synergy Group.
When Karim is not treating the advanced implant cases referred to him from other dental practices, you’ll find him in the local shisha lounge where he’s letting off some steam.
GDC – 263176
DESS (Graduate diploma) Periodontology and Dental Implants
Oral Surgery Experience
• Single and multiple Unit Implants
• Full Arch Rehabilitation using Dental Implant Treatment
• Same Day Fixed Dental Implant Treatment
• Bone augmentation and Block Grafting
• IV Sedation
• Sinus Lifts internal and external
Periodontal Treatment Experience
• Open flap debridement
• Crown lengthening
• Melanin depigmentation
• Muco-gingival surgeries,
• Gingival graft
• Advanced restorative treatments
• Teeth whitening
• Composite bonding
• Dentures/ Crowns/ Bridges/ Veneers
• Management of tooth wear cases