At Synergy Dental, we have placed over 3000 dental implants and counting.
You can trust you are in the right hands for your advanced dental treatment. We work closely with Straumann and Osstem, two leaders in the dentistry market.
- Dental Finance
- Before and After
- Dental Implants vs. Dentures
- Full Arch Implants
What are dental implants?
Dental implants can replace just one tooth or multiple teeth and acts as a replacement tooth root, which is the closest we have ever gotten to artificially creating a natural tooth root. The benefit of having dental implants is that they tend to last a lifetime, with a success rate of 97%, provided that you take care of them.
Synergy Dental is a well-established provider across the north-west and we can provide guaranteed predictable results.
Dental implants are constructed from high-grade metal (grade-4) and come in the form of small cylinders that are smoothly fitted into the jawbone, replicating the root of your tooth. Typically, they can support a crown, bridge, and even a custom-made denture.
So, if you’re looking for a smile makeover – as a result of a gap in your teeth making you feel self-conscious, dental implants could be the restorative treatment you need to rebuild your confidence.
What happens after an implant is placed?
Once placed, it goes through a process called ‘osseointegration’ – which allows the bone in your jaw to grow onto the implant and fuse together. Typically, this whole process takes a few months and within this period you’ll be booked n for regular visits to monitor the healing progress and that it is according to schedule.
After the healing process is complete, your dentist will call you in to take an impression of your mouth and send them off to a laboratory so that a technician can build a personalised bridge or crown to blend in with the rest of your teeth.
As soon as the crowns return from the laboratory you will then have a final appointment to place the crown.
What else do I need to know?
After you have your implants placed we want to help you keep them in the best possible condition, as you would with your natural teeth. Therefore, we will ask you to come in for regular hygiene visits to ensure your dental implants are in the best possible condition.
How long do implants last?
Dental implants are considered to be the preferred method of tooth replacement by many dentists. Replacement teeth supported by dental implants are a permanent solution and have over 90% success rates in long-term function.
Tap on the widget to slide in the reviews sidebar.
Are you one of the thousands of patients considering cosmetic, aesthetic, orthodontic or dental implant work? If so, you might be interested in a new service from this very practice – interest-free loans to fund your dental treatment.
An innovative and potentially much more affordable alternative to traditional options, our 0% loans enables you to get the treatment you want – the right treatment – and pay for it over a period that suits you. With no interest charged whatsoever!
Just about anyone over the age of 18. You don’t have to belong to a private dental plan. You don’t even have to be a regular visitor at this practice.
You can use the loan to pay for most dental work, but it’s particularly suited to more costly private treatments, such as dental implants, orthodontic, aesthetic or cosmetic work. If you’re not sure whether it’s right for your treatment, please ask your dentist.
Typically between £500 and £25,000 depending on the course of the treatment. This will be subject to ‘on-the-spot’ credit check. Most patients’ applications are approved there and then, so you can go ahead and schedule treatment immediately.
Much like any other loan, you repay it in affordable monthly payments over an agreed term. These payments are collected by Direct Debit.
You pay the cost of your treatment – no more and no less. Interest-free means just that!
Your dentist will be able to go through the various terms with you and agree the most suitable repayment period.
Once you’ve agreed on a course of treatment – and a cost – with your dentist, we’ll make the credit application on your behalf. As soon as the credit check is complete and the loan process, you’ll receive written confirmation from the credit provider Simpler as that!
We’re working with one of the most respected credit providers in the business. Ask your dentist for details.
You can apply for an interest-free loan for each course of treatment, subject to the usual credit check.
For anyone considering using our interest-free loan facility to fund their private dental treatment, the benefits are clear.
- You get the treatment you want – treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better.
- You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a period that suits you.
- Because it’s interest-free, our 0% loan can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans. It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit. To discuss the benefits in more detail, speak to your dentist or one of the practice staff.
Before and After
Follow the link: Smile Gallery
Dental Implants vs. Dentures
All our dentists have received training in Implantology and Dr Zuber Bagasi who is our Head Implantologist, trains and mentors other dentists on Implants too.
Getting sick of your dentures?
- Shifting, slipping, and chatter are removed from the equation
- The speech is not affected, as with regular dentures
- You can bite/chew as you would with natural teeth
- You can enjoy your favourite foods again especially if you miss eating steak!
- You will have improved comfort, security, and confidence especially when talking to friends and family
- Your ability to taste may improve as we have noticed in some cases
- Help to minimise bone loss and avoid that saggy face appearance
- Look attractive as teeth play a major role in first impressions
- Simply enjoy life the way you should and deserve to
Dental implants can help to improve your overall quality of life.
- Help to prevent bone loss
- Allow you to bite and chew naturally
- Allow you to enjoy your favourite foods again
- Help to improve your eating habits
- Help keep other teeth in position
- Allow you to speak naturally and feel like yourself
- Help you to feel more attractive
- Provide a permanent solution for missing teeth
- Simply help you enjoy life to the fullest
View dentists profiles and their previous work. Tap on the name to open.