WHY DOES MY DENTIST NEED ME TO HAVE A CT SCAN?
Your doctor may use this technology to produce three dimensional (3-D) images of your teeth, soft tissues, nerve pathways and bone in a single scan.
With Cone Beam scanner is becoming more affordable there are more and more dental practices now acquiring this advanced piece of equipment, they use it primarily for the following purposes:
- To plan accurate placement of dental implant prior to surgery.
- Evaluation of bone quantity prior to dental implant placement, particularly with regards to sinus location and determination of possible grafting/sinus lift treatments.
- Evaluation and location of vital nerve canals prior to dental implant placement.
- Planning of surgical extraction of impacted wisdom teeth.
- Detection and monitoring of jaw tumours.
- Locating and identifying pathological origins of chronic pain.
Learn more about procedures and steps
Just about anyone over the age of 18. You don’t have to belong to a private dental plan. You don’t even have to be a regular visitor at Synergy Dental.
You can use the loan to pay for most dental work, but it’s particularly suited to more costly private treatments, such as dental implants, orthodontic, aesthetic, or cosmetic work.
If you’re not sure whether it’s right for your treatment, please ask your dentist.
Typically between £500 and £25,000 depending on the course of the treatment. This will be subject to an “on-the-spot” credit check.
Most patients’ applications are approved there and then, so you can go ahead and schedule treatment immediately.
Much like any other loan, you repay it in affordable monthly payments over an agreed term. These payments are collected by Direct Debit.
Once you’ve agreed on a course of treatment and a cost with your dentist, we’ll make the credit application on your behalf. As soon as the credit check is complete and the loan process, you’ll receive written confirmation from the credit provider. Simple as that!
We are working with one of the most respected credit providers in the business. Ask your dentist for details.
You can apply for an interest-free loan for each course of treatment, subject to the usual credit check.
For anyone considering using our interest-free loan facility to fund their private dental treatment, the benefits are clear.
- You get the treatment you want, a treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better.
- You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a period that suits you.
- Because it’s interest-free, our 0% loan can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans. It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit. To discuss the benefits in more detail, speak to your dentist or one of the practice staff.