- Any dentist that has 2 years or more experience and has or working towards a speciality in Orthodontics.
- Would suit an experienced or Specialist dentist who is seeking an environment that offers a very strong emphasis on clinical freedom.
- May also suit an individual who aspires to develop into an area of specialism .
- Mixed NHS and Private with an established list of patients and experienced team.
- Our strong central management, dedicated call centre and marketing teams ensure you will be supported with full diaries and new private patients to meet your area of practice.
- You will have the opportunity to provide Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, or any other Specialist treatment that you are experienced in.
- Some of the Specialities are:
- Special Care Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Paediatric Dentistry
- You can be referred patients for specialist treatments from our network of referrers and practitioners.
- You will be given an opportunity to teach or lecture if you want.
- Qualified Nurses. Dedicated Nurse appointed to you.
- Sedation and Implant Trained Nurses
- On site Practice Manager
- Experienced Reception Staff.
- Central Treatment Coordinator
- Strong Managerial, Personal and Clinical Support.
- Our clinical team comprises of General Dentists, Therapist, Implantologists, Endodontist, Oral Surgeons, Restorative Dentists and Sedationists helping you with your career development.
- Multi-Award winning
- BDA Good Practice Award for several years.
- Large patient list.
- Stable patients and regular attenders.
- High demand for new private patients and private dentistry.
- Fully computerised
- Digital Xrays
- Micromotor handpieces
- Rotary Protaper endodontics
- Fully Refurbished Practices
Your Career Development:
- We support your development.
- Study days offered.
- We offer all our Associates and Locums free enrolment onto our SynTrain Digital courses:
1) Certificate Course in Implant Dentistry (normally £6995)
2) Certificate Course in Restorative Dentistry (normally £6995)
Please visit www.synergydental.org.uk/syntrain
- The course modules comprises of Digital Live Learning with Interactive Videos, Lectures, PowerPoints, Assessments and hands on Clinical Mentoring.
- We hold monthly study circles where dentists meet and network to discuss cases, new techniques and personal development.
- UOA targets negotiable where appropriate.
- Earning Potential – £18,000 -£30,000 net monthly net.
Interested? Then get in touch
- Send your CV to email@example.com
Watch our video to learn more: