All our dentists have received training in Implantology and Dr Zuber Bagasi who is our Head Implantologist, trains and mentors, other dentists, on Implants too.
Getting sick of your dentures?
- Shifting, slipping, and chatter are removed from the equation
- The speech is not affected, as with regular dentures
- You can bite/chew as you would with natural teeth
- You can enjoy your favourite foods again especially if you miss eating steak!
- You will have improved comfort, security, and confidence especially when talking to friends and family
- Your ability to taste may improve as we have noticed in some cases
- Help to minimise bone loss and avoid that saggy face appearance
- Look attractive as teeth play a major role in first impressions
- Simply enjoy life the way you should and deserve to
Dental implants can help to improve your overall quality of life.
- Help to prevent bone loss
- Allow you to bite and chew naturally
- Allow you to enjoy your favourite foods again
- Help to improve your eating habits
- Help keep other teeth in position
- Allow you to speak naturally and feel like yourself
- Help you to feel more attractive
- Provide a permanent solution for missing teeth
- Simply help you enjoy life to the fullest